Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ride the wave...

Right now I am just riding that wave of emotions. Funny, when I logged in just now and saw my last post it was kind of ironic to me. Last time I was singing the praises of my old teachers...tonight I am sad and very heavy hearted wondering what exactly I should do and just how much damage did the school do to my child last year. Breaks my heart into a million pieces. 

I don't truly even know where to begin with it all. When we first moved here we did so with five weeks left in the school year so the school could "get to know" Little Bit and know where best to place him. That was the beginning of this nightmare journey I am now on and have been for the last two years and a half years.

I think the thing that truly gets me the most is how in the world could anyone do this kind of thing and not see how wrong it is?

While scrolling through my Facebook feed tonight, a gal I know posted this article.  http://www.disabilityscoop.com/2014/11/11/claim-sped-caged/19840/

I cried. First, because I can't imagine anyone doing that to children. Second, because in a way, this is what the school has been doing to my own child. Totally and positively breaks my heart. Now I just have to decide what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment