Friday, April 2, 2010

The blinking light

The little red blinking light on my phone. It can be very addictive. Instant gratification. I send an email and get one back within minutes at times. No more having to sit on the computer for an hour each night just checking emails. But you know what I love the most about being able to check my email throughout the day like this? Not having to deal with as much junk email at the end of the day. I can sit down and do what I need to do and save some time. It has really cut down on the amount of time I get on the computer. I used to make sure I got on each night just so I could check email. Ahh, the technology age!

We had some beautiful weather today! It was wonderful to be able to get outside and enjoy the sunshine. I had forgotten how muddy our backyard was when I made the decision to go play in the backyard. What does Little Bit do immediately? Play in the mud. It was funny. They had a good time and we got our bath out of the way before dinner. I have fond memories of playing in the mud as a kid. I hope they will too! Who knows...maybe I'll even play along with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment